Husband Does My Bikini Booty Workout

WATCH ME PUT MY HUBBY THROUGH MY GLUTE WORKOUT! Hope you all enjoy πŸ™‚ This workout come from “PHASE3″ on my Fitness By T app. Link to get the program below! ANDDD Please be sure to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!! xoxo

PHASE 3 PROGRAM — fitnessbytapp.com

EDITOR: cong0@live.com

SHOP ALL THINGS GYMSHARK USING MY LINK: http://bit.ly/Gymshark_TayChay

BITEMEALS.COM discount code: β€œTaylor”

MVMT WATCHES code: “Taychayy”

Website: www.taylorchamberlain.com
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/taychamb11
Google+: http://google.com/+TaylorChamberlainF…
Twitter: http://twitter.com/taychayy
Instagram: http://instagram.com/taychayy
Contact: askme@taylorchamberlain.com

1. Paola Munoz says:

i love this! πŸ˜‚ now you guys just motivated me to hit the gym this late, i wasn't gonna go because i worked my 2 jobs today and it was late but i can't skip now i'll feel guilty. πŸ’•

2. Hi Taylor,
    You kicked Steve's butt!πŸ˜„πŸ‘

3. Melissa Jane says:

"i might touch 'em up" hahaha

4. Steve is seriously the best for doing this lol!!πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

5. At least he did it!!!!! Great job. Wish I could get my hubby to workout with me….πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

6. 2:58 πŸ˜‚love the video! Gonna try the Smith machine OH lunge today!

7. He killed it hahah, you're both the best!!!

8. Nate Wheeler says:

Is Steve still in med school?

9. I love this !!!!! I am a Personal Trainer out of my home, and train my son and his friend. The first time I put them through a glute workout they Cryed through most of it🀣🀣🀣. The booty pump is real!!!!! Thanks SteveπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

10. Pale Horse says:

It might seem laughable, but these work outs actually work. A man it's not going to end up looking like a bikini model, but the results are incredible. It's worth give it a try.

11. You guys are adorable ❀️❀️

12. Jaymie says:

I want to see how he is after a couple of days 🀣

13. Steve totally killed it!!!!!

14. Kiley Miller says:

Bahahahhaah I AM LIVING FOR THIS

15. I'll never get over how beautiful Taylor is, my god

16. I loved the overhead smith machine lunges!never seen these before and will definitely give it a try!awesome workout combo anyway so thanks Taylor for sharing

17. T Crawford says:

Steve did great! I need this program for marathon training. #glutgoals

18. rawan ad says:

Hehe he did good πŸ˜‚

19. hahhah!!! he needs to do a lot more of your workouts!!

20. Lol I love this. Your skin looks so good! You’re glowing girl

21. This was such a good vid! Miss seeing Steve. Your prep series together was the best!

22. I downloaded your app the other day!! I did one of the workouts Saturday and my legs still hurt!!

23. Yup 4 sure he killed it and great video!

24. aj Jaswal says:

I enjoyed this, lol. I think he should continue to train glutes. Steve should start a vlog series called β€œmy journey to a big juicy butt.” Love you Taylor!

25. Please do another What I eat in a day!!

26. ❀️❀️

27. I feel like the only time I see youtube men train glutes is when their girlfriends are making them do it for a video and they always die haha

28. Sofia Poppe says:

πŸ˜‚ Amazing! Steve did great Tay… but you killed it! Love you both… and me… I just couldnt walk for 3 days… πŸ˜… it felt awesome. I really like this workout

29. SHANNON BOYD says:

This was super cute vlog TayπŸ’•πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜ŠSteve did good!

30. no says:

Ahahah this was so much funny πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

31. lol he said his brain hurts, so funny. And yes form is so important! I keep learning from watching your videos. I vote, Keep working on those glutes Steve! You did great!

32. This was hilarious. You can see how uncomfortable he was even during stretching LOL.

33. scorpleeon says:

We love Steve 🀣

34. Emma Tarbox says:

Oh my god this made my morning! I need to get my husband to do this πŸ˜‚ nothing funnier than seeing super fit men training glutes

35. great job steve πŸ™ŒπŸΌ keep up the work on that juicy butt πŸ˜‚

36. Mike L says:

β€œI might have to get myself a big juicy butt!” I’m dying. πŸ˜‚