Fitness Culture Workout | Upper Body Bikini Program

If you are interested in my programming follow this link- https://goo.gl/szoLUC

Music by CIZZ – https://soundcloud.com/cizzmusic

1. So happy you are back on the workout grind and putting out videos! Also, your skin is looking GLOWY.

2. E Runge says:

Nice to see you working out again. Catch up to Steve asap :p
    As for what I want to see is, since we know you rock in the kitchen. Is some meals you prepare for Steve and yourself when you travel. I'm on the road a lot and the cold chicken rice broccoli combo is starting to bore me.

3. Courtney there’s something about you that reminds me of Dakota Johnson. Maybe the bangs? Who knows your beautiful love your videos😘

4. Imogen Rees says:

What training shoes are you wearing in this video?? Enjoying your content at the moment🙌🏻😎

5. Rookie117 says:

That booty has to be one of the best I have ever seen!! ❤️❤️ much love 🇵🇷

6. where is that sweater from!! and love these type of videos!!!!!

7. I loved this video. Are you a certified trainer too?

8. Sandy A says:

Always great to watch you train. Great job! You and Steve are hilarious together! #lovebugs

9. Love love this! I love how you kept it so real! Get it girl! 💞

10. cloud flores says:

Such beautiful peach and body 😍

11. Happy to see you back love your hoodie xx

12. Julia Alemao says:

Good to see you feeling better Ms.King 👏😊❤ looking forward to your future videos🌟

13. Hannah Heino says:

Love the voice over!!

14. Corina Perez says:

Glad you're getting better Courtney☺ it would be cool if you were to do a video with Whitney both of you inspire me!

15. Glad your feeling up to working out again. Unless you plan on competing again in the future you should consider keeping your body weight a little higher than you normally would. You look great with a little meat on your bones and its probably healthier for you too.

16. Andrea Baker says:

Loved this workout video!

17. So happy you're feeling better 🙂