Standing Bikini Abs Workout | 15 Minute Standing Ab Exercises you can do anywhere

10 Minutes Standing Ab Workout video with fantastic standing Abs exercises! You don’t need to get on the floor to work your abs. Standing Core Exercises you can do anywhere and it is fantastic great cardio abs workout.
(20 min video)

SEXY FITNESS BLOG: http://halkidikifitnessbootcamp.blogspot.com/
FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/HalkidikiFitnessBootCamp
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/CzechMachoDoll
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/MachoDoll

You don’t need to get on the floor to work your abs. The majority of the abdominal exercises in the fitness world require you to lie on the floor, mainly on your back. But this can be a problem for people who have back injuries or someone who has a problem getting up and down from the laying position.

You can work your abs standing up just as much as you can lying down. Standing ab exercises may actually be even more beneficial for you. They are a great way to start out if you are a beginner exerciser. Many people who are just starting out find getting down to the floor to perform crunches a bit difficult. If you begin by working your abs in the standing position, you can give your abdominal muscles a little time to warm up and get stronger before getting to the more advanced level. Now, this isn’t to say that standing ab exercises are just for beginners. They are great for everyone.

Did you Know? Benefits of Doing Standing Ab Exercises
Article: http://www.kickstandfitness.com/2013/03/19/did-you-know-benefits-of-doing-standing-ab-exercises/

Working your abs while standing up has the following benefits.

1.) You’re a lot less likely to strain your neck doing abdominal exercises standing up than you are laying down.

2.) Standing up ab exercises are more comfortable (not easier!) than what a lot of people tend to think of as traditional, on your back ab exercises. Clients with a history of low back pain tell me stand up ab work is much easier on the low back than getting in and out of supine position on the floor.

3.) You can keep standing abs low impact to improve balance and stability or make the movement quick (still fluid and strong) for high intensity fat burn. Either way, when working your core while standing up you’re on your feet burning calories. it is great cardio abs workout.

4.) If you’re spine hurts doing ab strengthening exercises, even with a mat, eliminate spinal discomfort with standing ab exercises. So you have a bony spine! Working out shouldn’t be torturous and everything is modifiable. The dreaded bicycle ab exercise, for example, can be rotated 90 degrees so that you’re doing bicycles on your feet.

5.) Standing core exercises are better than floor exercises because you can do them anywhere!

Standing Abs Exercises, Standing, Abs, Exercises, Standing Abs workout, workout, video, fitness, full length workout videos, 15 min ab workout, standing ab workout, standing crunches, side crunches, side kicks, front kicks, standing core exercises, abs workout videos, cardio abs workout, 10 minute Standing abs workout

Great fitness workout video: Jillian Michaels: Standing Abs Workout
Jillian Michaels: Standing Abs Workout is a short abdominal exercise circuit that is designed to sculpt six pack abs, strengthen the core, burn calories, and tone the oblique muscles. Blast belly fat, slim the waistline and get shredded for summer with America’s Toughest Trainer, Jillian Michaels.

1. Vlad Koshel says:

You should go to Unflexal website, the best workout instructions.

2. Mark Daves says:

That's a good work out you do, and Love your tattoo that you have and Very Beautifull Body very good Thanks for sharing and have a great day!!

3. Judith Saona says:

Amazing Workouts.

4. joyce hewitt says:

I LIKE YOURS WILL I LOOK LIKE YOU I AM 66 HAVĒ ET LESS AFTER CHRISTMAS I WANT LOOK GOOD FOR A BOAT CRUISE

5. aisha Mn says:

Oh was it so fun I love it that way

6. Roni Azuz says:

great video, thank you

7. WOW!! I've tried this and I'm sweating a ton. Thank you. I'll be doing it everyday.

8. This Almost-Magical Workout Regimen gets average guys buff easy.  Just Go And Google  Muscle Maker Method to find out more.

9. To anyone who wants to bulk up eventually. Go Google  Ready Set Ripped to find out more.

10. 27Dupree27 says:

Dannggg! This is a good workout!!!!  I felt like I was right there with you working out on the beach yyehhh!!!

11. Chris P says:

People are making fun of you but this is an excellent ab workout.  Thank you.  The workout shows how you got those great abs.  I was looking for a great stand up ab workout and I like that is a full 20 min workout..  The beach is beautiful as well!  Great way to get a workout while on vacation of in your home.

12. Queen Dailey says:

great workout this morning, thank you!

13. hot body and nice execises. Do you ever come in Italy to workout?

14. Dody Haris says:

Have you tried Fat Blast Factor? (check it out on google) It is a quick way to melt fat fast.

15. you look like daryl hanna when she was pretty. lol. fun video

16. You are correct. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming.

And I saw an interview with body building champion where he talks about 7 odd foods he eats to keep his abs hard.

i found it here bit.ly/1646K3A?=hehyf

17. If you have been trying to bulk up, you should do a google search Morsch Muscle Madness. That might help you get the body you deserve.

18. BAKARDAN1 says:

we need to see the camera man workout sometimes

19. Did this today it is fantastic!! Worked my abs from all directions thank you so much!!

20. Anil Katwal says:

They laughed when I told them I was going to get ripped with "Ripped X Beast", but then I showed them the results. Go and Google Ripped X Beast to see their reaction.

21. you always give my eyes a good workout

22. Chuck Nitty says:

YOUR THE BOMB GIRLFRIEND!

23. Thank you for watching. Sweet dreams!

24. BayAreaHiker says:

Doll…i'm in the San Francisco area…when you post you videos It is usually just before I go to sleep…thanks providing me with sweet dreams. Thanks.