Ultimate Bikini Body Fat Melting Workout Part 3

Heres the 3rd part of the Full Body bikini body workouts. This workout will workout your butt, legs, arms, abs, and core. Remember do 20 reps of each exercise and rest 20 seconds between each one.
See part 1 & 2:

Visit: www.BikiniModelFitness.com

‘Royalty Free Music by http://audiomicro.com/royalty-free-music’

Chelsey Novak:

&& instagram: @chelseynovak

1. Great workout. I added an extra 10 reps on each side to get a little extra. Thank you!

2. Rosita says:

I'm 5"5 and weigh like 130lbs but wanna get down to 123-125lb x my measurements are 30-27-34 and I wanna be 28-24-30 which is what I was last summer
    will doing this 3x week and eating healthy 85% of the time for 3 months give me those results x I wanna be toned to so I can look good on vacation x

3. Ranjeet Rai says:

Good exercise for women

4. does this actually work ;o; I really wanna try it

5. Alex Handy says:

Oh…… My…….. God……….

6. SteveDesu says:

Came here for th ass thumbnail and all i heard was blah blah blah blah while looking at the bewbies

7. Came for the ass in the thumbail.

8. trobb32 says:

Why don't you just do it in the buff you freaking prick tease…

9. My body will soon be like that …:)

10. Have you tried "Reborn Lean Max"? (look for it on google) It is a quick way for you to burn off fat fast.

11. Cesar Chaves says:

your body is amazing……..

12. monirul alam says:

Google the phrase Fast Fat Furlong… Its the best way to lose weight. It's a nice video you've put together but wait until you see the nutrition plan you could learn when you check out Fast Fat Furlong… I cut 6 lbs in one week.

13. danicakal says:

If you desire to burn up fat quickly, you should do a google search Nifty Fat Blaster. They can guide you and help you get the body you deserve.

14. samir30124 says:

Yes i mean it. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well.

btw!but ye one of my friend working in fitness field suggested me this 7 secret food items to kill our jelly belly.

you can watch out here bit.ly/1d7MAaI?=hqzgn

15. These workouts were amazing. I've been using them for a two months and boyfriend noticed. Thanks. I wish you had a more intense session. You look amazing. Ps. Ignore the haters who literally come here to hate. Your giving us workouts for free.

16. waRmt123 says:

mad excuses because she cant do crap properly or for full lengths, has to have cheat sheet and her phone showing her videos of what to do… youtubes become a money making machine for scammers..

17. waRmt123 says:

so fake, the shape shes in she should know them like back of hand, and all these "fitness" vids the girls seem to be out of shape despite looks, having a hard time doing pretty much any exercises. just your classic ego materialistic beach types making money off pervs on youtube.

18. captaingreek says:

i bet she can choke you easily while licking her!

19. I cant stop watching!!! I need a smoke and a beer

20. people like you disgust me!

21. JS ALI says:

Hi, I did the belly workout that you did by the beach and you said 1 week would get results after 3 days of your workout I've notice results and my husband as well thank you so much so inspiring me to get fit and eat healthy

22. She has golden titles