1. im 21 and i weigh 128 pounds. do you think it may help me to lose fats/muscles mostly in my belly? thanks

2. Look at my shy buddy go!

3. Bandana Rai says:

Best exercise – works,1
    I lost 8 kg and my belly fat in 2weeks. Isn't tht amazing .
    You all should do this exercise.

4. Stephanie Vitorino is one of the best fitness trainers out there but for some reason not a lot of people know her. She and Chris Freytag were the best Exercise TV trainers in my opinion.

5. Hi Rita, Ive never heard of this channel Exercise TV but I saw Sportskool on demand and im following the crumbs to youtube. You have a bunch of these vids did you use a capture card?

6. Deb Nganga says:

How many calories does this burn

7. Have you heard about Max Muscle Method? (look for it on google) It is a quick way to bulk up fast.

8. Lil Gurung says:

Have you heard about Atomic Fat Loss? (do a google search for it) It is a quick way for you to burn up fat fast.

9. Lalit Thapa says:

My coworkers laughed when I told them I would burn up fat with "Lean Body Maximizer", but then I showed them the results. Go google "Lean Body Maximizer" to see their reaction. (It was epic!)

10. awesome…kisses from Athens-Greece :))))

11. love9708 says:

but i will be doing this the exact same way, without the weights.
    i hope i still lose belly fat and ect.

12. creamiah says:

If you don't exercise at all right now, this will help for sure! and if you do this everyday, and eat healthy, I believe that you'll lose some weight 🙂

13. love9708 says:

will this help me lose belly fat?
    I don't weigh much though
    but I want to have nicer looking legs and lose fat/muscles.
    do you think it will help ?

14. creamiah says:

I think this exercise is pretty easy, fun and still it works.
    I saw the results after two weeks, and I'm in better shape than ever.
    I didn't lose much weight, (because I have a sweet tooth…:D) but my abs and thighs are rock hard after a year of this exercise!

15. love9708 says:

Hi.
    I'm actually going to start this today.
    It would help me if you could reply to me and let me know your story. Please? 😀

16. Melanie says:

Loved Exercize TV and was so upset when it disappeared from Comcast. Thanks Redrita12 for keeping it alive on Youtube!!!!

17. creamiah says:

this is a great exercise and it really works:) thanks for sharing ☺