Cable Chest Workout | Bikini Body Prep Ep: 1

GRAB IT N GO WORKOUT – CABLE WORKOUT FOR CHEST & UPPER BACK:

Cable Cross Overs: 10-12 reps x 5 sets
Chest Trio: Vertical Chest Press: 10-12 reps x 1 set
followed by Diagonal Chest Fly: 10-12 reps for 1 set
followed by Reverse Grip Front Raise: 10-12 reps for 1 set.
** Repeat 3 more times!
Bent Over Cable Cross Over (bent elbow): 15 reps per arm x 5 sets
Vertical Single Arm Chest Press: 10 reps per arm x 5 sets
Upright Single Arm Cable Cross Over: 10 reps per arm x 5 sets
Cable Chest Fly: 12-15 reps x 5 sets

————————————————————————————————————

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

Instagram: Leanmachine21
SnapChat: Msbossfit
Facebook: Sami Marie
Twitter: SamiMarie221
Periscopes: Samimarie221 (Twitter following)

P’tulas social media:
Website: www.ptulaactive.com
IG: @ptulaactive
FB: @ptulaactiveWEAR
Twitter: @ptula_active

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­—————­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­­-­­-­­-­­-­­-­­–­–­–­–­–­–­–­–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-

PO Box #3
4000 Leap Rd
Hilliard, Ohio 43026-1278

Online Challenge Website & Results: www.samibactive.com

Business Inquiries: ConqHerFit@gmail.com

DISCOUNTS AND LINKS:

My supplements I take: Leanmachine Stack by GenetX : www.getgenetx.com – 20% OFF using code sami20

Ravish Sands: 10% OFF QUICK SHIP BIKINIS using code Leanmachine10

Spiralband: www.spiralbandfitness.com – 10% OFF using code sami

@KingKongNation (on Instagram) – Ankle Straps – 10% OFF using code Leanmachine21 at www.kingkongnation.com

Selfie-Z Phone Magnet Case – code Leanmachine for 15% OFF @selfie_z

Ernest Cole Handbags – http://ernestcole.co/samibossert – 10% OFF using code Firstorder10

All In Nutrition Energy Bars: 10% OFF using code Leanmachine10 at www.myallinnutrition.com

Rossa Self Tanning: 15% OFF using code SAMIRST

Vicore Fitness – 25% OFF using code SamiB

1. Omg Sami I was doing the and thing. I moved to ny started a new job and Looking for a place to live. With that being said I started to form bad habits by not eating so well. For the most part I work out 4-5 days a week and I meal prep. However on the weekend I don't eat breakfast and if I do it's an old fashion donut from dunkin donuts and that is pretty much it. So I don't eat a lot of junk but I'm not taking care of myself the way I should. So I'm very excited to see your videos

2. Sami , i love your videos…you're such a good inspiration!!
    I'm really looking forward to watching your new videos…any tips on how to get lean and keep muscle??:):)

3. COACH KATI says:

I ordered these leggings on a Friday and got them on a Sunday! Excellent quality, beautiful design and most amazing WHITE leggings I've ever seen! In case anyone wanted a purchasers review! Thanks Sami… I still can't believe you're right down the road from me! xo

4. Dick City says:

Ur Chest is the Best and ur Not like the Rest, very proportional 2 ur Back, and i hope it stays like That, now u c how ur shaping my Mind, u got me actin like Frankenstein . (Smiles)
    Hope ur dog does BETTER

5. LuAnn87 says:

p.s. "stop that shit right now" my new motto when I want a cheat meal! haha

6. MissFlorence says:

Bikini prep?! Girl, your body is flawless 😍😍😍👌🏾 So motivating!! ❤️

7. LuAnn87 says:

Excited for more videos!

8. I love your videos 😍😍😍

9. Lisa Pierce says:

Where did you get your top?! Thanks for the motivation!!!

10. Sami video started off really great with the cable crossovers, great angle and lighting. The other exercises not as much except for cross overs on bench.
    Sometimes I wish there was a like and unlike button for different segments of the videos.
    See you next time

11. Thank you for complete chest work out. I am definitely add it to my treasure box

12. I wish restock will happen more often 😭😭 specially Large sizes… every time I visit your P'tula website they are sold out!!

13. Nora A says:

So excited for this series! Sami, what advice would you give to someone working midnights at the hospital, in regards to lack of sleep and lack of consistency in eating?

14. Laura Eaton says:

I love watching your videos. You are such a nice and positive person, very inspiring. I can't wait to see more from this series.

15. Susan Ledlow says:

Research this vitamin called "ACHES AND PAINS" Vets best. Its a vitamin for dogs. it has AMAZING reviews. And my vet recommends it. Soo many people have gave great reviews! I use it with my 8 year old lab. It  is at Petco and only $8.49. I was sketchy at first but I read all the reviews and tried it with my dog because it is a all natural formula. Trust me it helps the elderly dogs!

16. Leah Scriver says:

Yay! Excited for this new series coming up. So I have a question, Sami…. do you plan out your workouts before hand or do you decide what you're going work on as you pull up in the gym parking lot?

17. COURTNEY says:

Aww, my doggie's 9 and she started limping a few weeks ago. It's on & off and has happened on a few different occasions. So sad to see them slow down and get old 🙁

18. Previcox for dogs. Ask your vet, it's amazing for arthritis in animals

19. I love love your hair !!!!!amazing video!!!!!thanks

20. Your are my inspiration 💪💪💪💪

21. Ashley Busch says:

Love your content. Great video, I needed some serious positive motivation & now I'm pumped to get back on track.

22. Have you checked out that documentary 'what the health'?

23. Lestat Vamp says:

Such a beautiful face and body

24. Little Boo says:

😍 eres increíble!!!

25. OMG, you are killing me… you are seriously killing me…. softly….

26. Rachel D says:

Hi Sami 🙂 I'm a new subscriber…just discovered your channel over the weekend. LOVE your workouts and I can't wait to try them at the gym. You are very inspiring…thank you!

27. Kanzah Syed says: