My Current Body/Fitness Dilemma | CUPSHE Bikini Try-on | Full Day of Intuitive Eating

Get my recipe ebook here: http://christinesalus.com/this-is-how-i-eat/

Interested in online coaching or a Skype consultation? christinesalus@gmail.com
Things I can help with:
-creating a sustainable fitness program/routine
-transitioning to a vegan diet
-breaking the cycle of exercise addiction, binge eating and restrictive behaviour
-getting your period back
-gaining/losing weight in a healthy manner

BIKINIS!! (All suits were a size small)
https://goo.gl/xvtuVP (cupshe)

For more like this, follow me on IG & watch my instastories @christinesalus

Breakfast Recipe: Strawberries and Cream Chia Buckwheat Pudding
Blend:
1 cup plant milk (I used soy)
1 scoop vegan protein powder (I used Livwell Nutrition Vanilla)
1 banana

My Livwell Nutrition affiliate link: https://www.livwellnutrition.com/#a_aid=christinesalus
Discount code: Christine10

Pour above concoction into a jar and add strawberries and 2-3 TBSP of each: chia seeds and buckwheat. Allow to set in the fridge for a couple of hours before eating.

Treat Recipe is posted on my Instagram @christinesalus

Dinner:
-zucchini noodles
-lentils
-chickpeas
-steamed kale

Cheese Sauce: (blend all ingredients below) (Sorry I don’t measure spices, just go by your taste)
-1/2 head steamed cauliflower
-1 medium carrot
-1 tsp tamari or some salt
-turmeric
-garlic powder
-smoked paprika
-1/4 cup nutritional yeast

1. Annu Kumar says:

hi christine i love watching your videos.

2. Vegan Chick says:

Christine, you look so great in those bikinies! your body is a goal!

3. Love this vid! The burgundy bikini with the lace is my fave. Also, I really appreciate your honest chat about fitness and self-confidence. I feel the same way!… weight-lifting makes me feel strong and capable. But having fun with fitness is super key too. Anyway, loved the combo of things you covered in this vid 🙂

4. I have tried workout videos on YouTube for a while and it's hard to find videos that are challenging and that give me results, your videos are the only ones that I can follow along with and get done! I'm so sore after, I'm obsessed and do them whenever I can. Also I love that you're vegan and have pondered in body building, it makes Me so happy THANK U💗💗💗💗💗^^^

5. Amelia says:

Christine I think your plan sounds amazing!! I do a lot of gymnastics type training and I love it! I think that strength training and calisthentics compliment each quite well and Im excited to see what direction your channel goes in what ever you decide to do. Thanks for sharing!!

6. Zying Low says:

i feels the same way 100 percent in things you mentioned this video about your fitness dilemma, the more muscle i packed on the less sensitive but more happier, confident, and strong i become. Thank you for sharing!

7. Do gymnastics and calisthenics!!!!!

8. Pj Belton says:

do what ever you want and feel makes you happy! <3

9. Taran MPA says:

Hi Christine…You go girl with all and any experiments you want to do with your body. I see it as research from a viewer's point of view. I have learned so much from your channel. Keep doing and posting what feels right to you. I send lots of love to you from TORONTO 😚😚😚

10. AliDu says:

I think it was so cool to hear of different things you're interested in exploring with fitness AND you feel no need for anyone's opinion on what you choose to do. Hey, live life to its fullest ! Explore whatever feels like fun! It's why you are alive! I admire your confidence and how free you feel to do whatever you like. 😀 👍🙂

11. amy skelton says:

All of those bikinis look awesome on you! Just curious if you mind sharing how tall you are and how much you weigh? Wondering because they were a size small. I understand if you dont want to share that info. 🙂 I have to say you have the perfect aesthetic body I think. You are lean but muscular. But I think you should do whatever you want to as far as experimenting with different types of exercise- why not? When you do your 3-4 days of lifting, are you lifting heavy? Or lighter weights? How long are your workouts? Thank you! 🙂

12. Lilia Murphy says:

the green one looked so good on you!!

13. and as an INFJ, you need variety so as not to become stuck in a rut and feel creative..so yes on the calisthenics route!! change is good, especially for your temperament even though having a routine helps us feel less anxious (INFJs are always so contradicting lol) .. you could still create a routine with the change of workout. you'll love it! calisthenics is super challenging

14. christine I looooove your makeup like this. it's elegant and you seem so much at peace. it fits u

15. May I ask your bra size? When you lose/gain weight does your breast size change? Because I've lost 35 pounds in 5 months and I've noticed my boobs seem smaller. I also noticed barely visible stretch marks which makes me feel weird to think about because it wasn't like I was fat or anything to begin with, but I clearly had some weight to lose. (150 lbs to 115 lbs)

16. Hi Christine!
    I would Love if you started doing calisthenics! It would be great inspiration, i want to start calisthenics too 😊
    Then I could have you as a model.. 🤗

17. You are sooo pretty Christine! Love all those bikinis , you look amazing in all of them!

18. E-Z On Raw says:

I like the bikinis :))

19. Paula B. says:

Loved the chat and your honesty and openness! (Really enjoy your workouts, too. They always challenge me.)

20. baal zebub says:

You've been like a cyber-friend to me, who helped me overcome my eating disorder and gain self-love. Before you, I was desperately struggling with food and purging by exercise. Now, I choose to help my body regain its old version of healthy and play with it. I started pole dancing and making such a difference did help a lot. Whatever you do with your body, I support you to do whatever you want to do that will truly make you feel happy. But don't stop being the healthy you. Love you:)

21. Emm Bronte says:

I can totally relate to the choice of either wanting to 'step it up' or explore some other forms of movement – specifically calisthenics. Thankyou for sharing your thoughts xo

22. H Tuff says:

Would you mind to share the ladies you follow that do calisthenics? I lean more to body weight exercises and building strength. Thank you! 🙂

23. Emm Bronte says:

You are so inspiring! Looking so
    Healthy & all the food looked delicious!!!❤️

24. Thanks for sharing Christine. I think we were twins in a past life lol with the exception of the gymnastics! I'm several years older than you but have "been there done that" with the same experiment you're thinking about engaging in. I was super curious about building massive muscle on my smallish frame when I was in my late 20's and I really didn't think it would make me more attractive but I was curious so I went for it. I actually gained about 20 pounds when all was said and done and put on some serious muscle mass especially in my legs! Once I experienced & achieved my goal I decided to go to a strict vegan diet and lean down and I lost about 30 pounds over a 6 month period and felt so much better in my body and healthier. During my "bulk up" it began to feel super consuming and I was a personal trainer back then so I also felt like I had to see it through because if I failed to reach my goal then my clients might would lose respect for me 😳. Anyway, long story short, I did it, got way muscular, felt like my life was run by my workout schedule and macros but I did what I was curious about and set out to do & I'm glad I did it – no wondering about how it might feel, I knew! I love your curious spirit and your determination. You have put on some serious muscle since I started working out with you a few years ago! You go girl! Do what fires you up and if it turns out to not really be what you thought it would be oh well, it's another piece to the journey of your life that makes you the amazing human being you are. Cheers to being fearless! 😘😘💪🏼💪🏼

25. caramelushca says:

Interesting decision you need to make. Good luck with whatever you decide! 🙂
    Could you perhaps do some videos for beginner weight lifting and how to become more confident in the gym? I need to lose around 40-45 pounds and I've been weight training for a few months, but I'm still not sure of what I'm doing and what is the best approach to take to get lean and toned without getting too bulky. I feel like I could easily get too bulky, especially in my thighs and arms and I don't want to accidentally do that. It's hard to tell what's going on beneath all the fat 😀 Could you do some beginner weight loss videos or maybe direct me to some good sources/books/videos etc? Thanks a lot! <3

26. I loved this video. Your body is banging girl!!!

27. totally watching this while working out at the gym 😉😄

28. "I like to bring people food" GIRL, WE WOULD BE GOOD FRIENDS 😉😂 Your body is AMAZING!!! I'm sure you've heard it all before but really… You are so toned and muscular! The army green bikini and the burgundy/beige lace one are your best looks!! I think you should definitely change your routine and maybe try cross fit or powerlifting! That's what I'm interested in doing as well 😀 Always challenge yourself!

29. Notlaw2002 says:

Good luck on your fitness journey! I think your plan of intense strength training followed by giving gymnastics a go is a great one. The extra strength will help a lot with becoming a gymnast. Thanks for the video! The swimsuits were super cute. 🙂

30. YOU 👏🏻 LOOK 👏🏻 PHENOMENAL 👏🏻

31. great video. love the Green suite on YOU… it suites your personality. xoo

32. Good luck with your dilemma! I am sure you will be amazing no matter what you choose to do!