5 Minute Fat Burning Bikini Workout #85 – Bodyweight Exercises!!

Do you want to workout with me daily? Checkout my ZGYM at: https://zuzkalight.com

for my VLOGS visit Czechliforna at:

1. Wow your perfect! Ur So beautiful Merry me!!! 😍🌹

2. mara martin says:

thanks for such a good workout

3. Rasik Tejani says:

Superb realy stronger

4. Good lord her ass is perfect!!

5. MrKnuckles80 says:

Goddess, you look So hot

6. srijan rai says:

LOVE THIS VEDI
    IOS

7. plz tell me exercise which is good for low blood pressure and tiredness in body

8. My God! It's almost impossible! You are wonderful!

9. Can you recommend a modified "prisoner squat"?

10. Theo Bombast says:

I think I'm going to cry[?]

11. My Chi Pham says:

Those single legged squats though.. So hard

12. Thank you Zuzka! This was a great workout! My strength continues to grow each day I work out with you. The V sit ups were difficult but I was able to keep up with you with those and the rest of the workout. Have a great day! See you tomorrow 🙂

13. andrew fit says:

excelente bikini fitness

14. u r hot.. marry me👅💕

15. Tom B says:

I THINK YOU SHOULD STICK TO KETTLE BELLS " EVERYBODY IS INTO THIS MIXING IT UP BULLSHIT, BESIDES SOME LIGHT STRETCHING YOU DON'T NEED ALL THIS EXCESS.

16. 111gagafan says:

omg omg .. I just finished 3rd rep of this … it kicked my butt .
    THANK YOU !

17. Jesus… These videos are intense! This is the 3rd in a row from the 5 minutes workouts and I'm dying. I lift heavy weights for 2 years now and these are really challenging. Good job Zuzka! I'm glad I've found you! ❤

18. Mjolnir says:

Beautiful workout

19. missuchecker says:

You never cease to amaze! Thank you. I look forward to your workouts because they are creative, effective , challenging and fun. I'm pushing 60 and have some connective tissue issues but I do what I can and adapt the rest. Keep up the great work!

20. Steve Speedy says:

More daylight would be nice. Great vid!

21. Elias Elias says:

Этот замечательный славянский акцент😍😍

22. I saw that you watch a clock counting the time, it can be uncomfortable to workout this way. You should play some tabata songs with coach, it help a lot by giving you the rythm ouf your workout and rest, make it effective and intense. Anyway just an advise.

23. Andi W. says:

Next Time clean the pool and terrasse before you start a exercise 😉

24. Tu fais plutôt penser à une personne qui soulève de la fonte plutôt lourde !

25. Oie zhi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

26. Love the bikini! So pretty. Love these poolside workouts as well. They're fun to watch! I'd love to see more coffee talks! Those are my favorite!

27. i think she is so beautiful

28. This is a really different workout. It's like this weird combination of yoga and regular HIIT workouts. I will have to try it another day.